Welcome to our redesigned school website, we hope you enjoy looking around and viewing the photos in our gallery........Welcome to our redesigned school website, we hope you enjoy looking around and viewing the photos in our gallery
Deaf Hill Primary and Nursery School News
- Our girls football team reached the semi finals at Hillview Junior school. Lets hope England do the same in the world cup- or even better win!!
- 4 of our children from year 3 this week visited Durham Cathedral to see there work displayed in a mining exhibition. The children even featured in The northern Echo! Click here to read the article in the northern echo.
- We raised £160 for Red Nose day 2017 with the help of Sainsbury's Sedgefield. The children all had a great day and we would like to thank all children, parents and Sainsbury's for their support.
Latest School Holidays Events
- Break up from school19Oct2018
12:00 pm - 29 oct, 12:30 pm
- Halloween Disco30Oct2018
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Tag Rugby31Oct2018
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Girls Football- East Durham Collage08Nov2018
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Governors Meeting08Nov2018
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to Deaf Hill Primary School. We are a smaller than average school situated in Trimdon Station, County Durham. We are a very happy, caring school where everyone loves to learn and receives the best possible start to their education.
“The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. You have established an ethos of high expectation that has contributed to improving outcomes over time. The supportive environment, combined with clear leadership and good teaching, enable pupils to make good progress and achieve strong outcomes”
“The broad and balanced curriculum is enriched by wider experiences and learning opportunities. Pupils value the close focus upon key skills of literacy and numeracy alongside more creative opportunities in subjects such as art. Pupils have extensive opportunities to participate in a range of sports, including swimming, football, rugby and netball.”
We have dedicated staff who ensure that each individual child is treated with respect and pushed to attain and go beyond their potential.
Mr Paul Newton